How to start
Payment of the course is required.
- Pay Online
- Pay by phone 714-895-3989
- Pay in person: Walk-ins are welcome. Please call our office to know our office hours. (714) 895-3989
How the course works: (California Resident Only)
- You will receive a certificate (DL-400C) for the completion of drivers education via mail.
- The course satisfies the education requirements needed to pass the DMV permit test
- We also offer a Special Teen Package Discount, which includes online driver education and behind the wheel driver training for students in the Orange County and South Bay areas.
- As a student, you are required to read all of the unit material and pass all 15-unit tests. Answer correctly 80% of the questions on each test to successfully pass.
- Make sure that you read Unit 1, take the Unit 1 Test and pass it before proceeding to Unit 2.
- The videos we offer will help you visualize the information given to you. The videos are optional to view but we do suggest viewing them
- Once the student has passed the written test and received a driving permit, they are able to schedule their first driver training behind the wheel driving lesson to valid the permit.
Course Outline: 15 Units to complete
Driving is Your Responsibility
Natural Forces Affecting the Driver
Signs, Signals and Highway Markings
Vehicle Code and Rules of the Road
Causes and Costs of Accidents
Difference in Urban and Rural Driving
Critical Vehicle Systems and Subsystems
Effects of Alcohol & Drugs
Risk Taking & Risk Perception of Teenagers
Driver Education Video Topics Include:
Red Asphalt II
Rules of the Road
Safe Driving Practices
Signs and Signals
Basic Speed Law
Children in Traffic
Physical Nature of the Driver
Ten reasons for failing the test