How to start
Payment of the course is required.
- Pay Online, Add to Cart
- Pay by phone 714-895-3989
- Pay in person: Walk-ins are welcome. Please call our office to know our office hours. (714) 895-3989
- CA DMV Approved for Permit
- 5 DMV Exam Unlimited practices until pass, Fast, Easy and Convenience at your own pace
- Drivers Ed Certificate will be mailed upon successful completion
How the course works: (California Resident Only)
- You will receive a certificate (DL-400C) for the completion of drivers education via mail.
- The course satisfies the education requirements needed to pass the DMV permit test
- We also offer a Special Teen Package Discount, which includes online driver education and behind the wheel driver training for students in the Orange County and South Bay areas.
- As a student, you are required to read all of the unit material and pass all 15-unit tests. Answer correctly 80% of the questions on each test to successfully pass.
- Make sure that you read Unit 1, take the Unit 1 Test and pass it before proceeding to Unit 2.
- The videos we offer will help you visualize the information given to you. The videos are optional to view but we do suggest viewing them
- Once the student has passed the written test and received a driving permit, they are able to schedule their first driver training behind the wheel driving lesson to valid the permit.
Course Outline: 15 Units to complete
- Driving is Your Responsibility
- The Driver
- Natural Forces Affecting the Driver
- Signs, Signals and Highway Markings
- Vehicle Code and Rules of the Road
- Causes and Costs of Accidents
- Difference in Urban and Rural Driving
- Critical Vehicle Systems and Subsystems
- Pedestrian Safety
- Effects of Alcohol & Drugs
- Motorcycle Safety
- Risk Taking & Risk Perception of Teenagers
- Substance Abuse
- Driving Inexperience
- Road Rage
Driver Education Video Topics Include:
- Red Asphalt II
- Road Rage
- Rules of the Road
- Safe Driving Practices
- Signs and Signals
- Basic Speed Law
- Driving Responsibilities
- Children in Traffic
- Right-of-Way Rule
- Pavement Markings
- Parking Responsibly
- Physical Nature of the Driver
- Ten reasons for failing the test
- Traffic Accident