How to start
Payment of the course is required.
- Pay Online, Add to Cart
- Pay by phone 714-895-3989
- Pay in person: Walk-ins are welcome. Please call our office to know our office hours. (714) 895-3989
TEEN / ADULT
Brush-Up 2-hrs Lessons
- Drivers Training brush-up Driving Lessons
- Schedule 2 hrs per day by appointment, Open 7 days, Available from 9:00am to 7:30pm
- Practices in Turnings, Intersections, Lane Change, Backing up, Residential, Parking lot Parking
- Focus on Defensive driving skill and technique feel confident to pass the DMV road test
How the course works:
- Student must pass the written permit test before taking any behind-the-wheel training lessons.
- If you do not have a permit, click here for the DMV Requirements to take a written test.
- We will provide the training vehicle for the lessons.
- We are open 7 days, available appointments from 9:00am -7:30pm. When you call to schedule for a driving lesson, remember that you will need to meet us at our office OR if you want us to pick you up please let us know in advance.
- Our lessons are structured to cover the basic driving skills. Our instructor will estimate how much more practice you will need to be ready for your license test or to safely drive on your own.
- We train each student according to the California Handbook and How to Prepare for Your Driving Test brochure issued by DMV.