How to start
Payment of the course is required.
- Pay Online, Add to Cart
- Pay by phone 714-895-3989
- Pay in person: Walk-ins are welcome. Please call our office to know our office hours. (714) 895-3989
TEEN / ADULT
3 Days (6-hrs) for Teen or Adult
- Drivers Training In-Car Driving Lessons
- Schedule 2 hrs per day by appointment, Open 7 days, Available from 9:00am to 7:30pm
- Practices in Turnings, Intersections, Lane Change Backing up, Residential, Parking lot Parking
- Focus on Defensive driving skill and technique feel confident to pass the DMV road test
How the course works:
- If you already passed the Drivers Ed Online with us or elsewhere and live in Orange County or South Bay areas, the next step is to sign up for 6 hours driver training behind the wheel to validate your A LEARNER'S PERMIT
- The Department of Motor Vehicles requires those under 17 1/2 years of age to show an A completion of Drivers ED. Certificate(DL-400C) in order to be eligible to take a written test to get a learner's permit at the DMV.
- Before a student can make an appointment for driver training behind the wheel, we required full payment for the drivers training course. Once you already paid you can make an appointment for driving lessons online or call in are welcome
- With this Certificate (DL-400C) the student also has to bring additional documents to the DMV in order to get a learner permit.
DMV Permit Requirements for Teenagers
- Must be at least 15 1/2 years old
- DMV Application signed by parent DMV application (DL 44)
- Original County Birth Certificate or Passport
- $41--cash or check payable to DMV
- Social Security Card or number ready
- Completion Certificate of Drivers Education. Pink (OL-400C)
- Pass your vision test
- Pass the DMV permit test
- Once the student has passed the written test and received a driving permit, they are able to schedule their first driver training lesson online or call in are welcome. Students will meet us at our office for the lessons or pickup please let us know in advance
- We are open 7 days, available appointments from 9:00am -7:30pm. When you call to schedule, remember that you will have an option to meet us at our office or we can pick you up
- Each lesson is 2 hours and you will finish in 3 days.
- Our lessons are structured to cover the basic driving skills. We train each student according to the Parent/Teen Training Guide and How to Prepare for Your Driving Test brochure issued by DMV.
- At the end of the course, our instructors will evaluate the student's performance of each lesson and student will receive a copy. Progress Report Form
- We will issue a certificate of completion at the end of the course. Present this certificate at the time of the Behind-the-Wheel test. Complettion Certificate of Drivers Training (DL 400D)
Behind the Wheel Hours
OPEN 7 DAYS
9:00am - 7:30pm
Each Lesson is